World of Occelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Occelot

Fun Funserver running on Patch 2.1.X!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ludise

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-24

I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!! Empty
PostSubject: I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!!   I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Im new on this server and i need help. I try to log into the server but i can't becuase i start WoW Write in Username and Password and then Connecting......... Unable to Connect. I do Know what to do PLEASE HELP ME! Sad Sad

/ludise
Back to top Go down
RoyJones
Admin/Support

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-15

I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!!   I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 am

i've been busy working for the last few weeks. last time i talked to occelot, the server was up and running every day for a few hours and there were two guys working on getting the server hosted on one of their computers 24/7. the two guys couldn't get the server public though. i personally have not tried to log on but from what i've been able to gather, the server is no running on occelot's computer. sorry everyone, but looks like you'll have to go to a different server unless anyone wants to step up and start hosting that knows how to set a server up on their computer. i've talked too many people through setting up a server and making it public to find out that either their computer can't handle it, they do not know how to open ports on their router, or that they have misunderstood about half of the instructions and everything is in the wrong place to go through it again. there are plenty of guides on other forums that explain how to do everything. if you do not understand those, then there is no point in attempting to host the server.

this post was going to be a reply on how to connect, but after doing a little research, i've decided to let anyone who still visits these forums (most likely no one including the server host) that it is time for everyone to move on to a server that is actually up and running where there is a team of knowledgeable people to properly answer questions or complaints instead of just one person who attempts to get things through to the owner of the server and ends up having to talk them through what to do. i wish everyone good luck in whatever they end up doing and hope that you all keep having fun on private servers. this is most likely the last time i will be checking these forums so if anyone really needs to talk to me, theres always my AIM, royjones1014. goodbye
Back to top Go down
http://www.shivadowclan.clanservers.com

I REALLY NEED HELP IM NEW!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Occelot :: General :: Server Info-
Jump to: