World of Occelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Occelot

Fun Funserver running on Patch 2.1.X!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Timezones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaxtermike

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Timezones Empty
PostSubject: Timezones   Timezones EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 3:50 pm

Ok, Occelot what time zone are you in? Im in Eastern Time Zone and everything on the forum is like 4 hours behind what my time is, like right now its 11:52 AM. Please Reply Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoyJones
Admin/Support

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timezones   Timezones EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 5:54 pm

jaxtermike wrote:
Ok, Occelot what time zone are you in? Im in Eastern Time Zone and everything on the forum is like 4 hours behind what my time is, like right now its 11:52 AM. Please Reply Thanks! Very Happy

figure it out, you said 4 hours behind EST, that would mean that hes PST. simple math, if i sound agitated its cuz i went so sleep around 5am and woke up at 7am to find out that someone wanted me to work for them this morning and couldn't find anyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shivadowclan.clanservers.com
jaxtermike

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timezones   Timezones EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm

I thought PST was 3 hours behind EST.... ?
Back to top Go down
RoyJones
Admin/Support

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timezones   Timezones EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 10:50 pm

jaxtermike wrote:
I thought PST was 3 hours behind EST.... ?

nope, 4 hours. if you can remember back to before honor updated after every day to the old honor system, the honor was updated 3am PST each Tuesday. if you were on the east coast, the update was 7am. i remember a lot of people learning time zones because we all pvped until 7 waiting for that rollover and if you were in a battleground when it occurred, your honor for the day would not reset and before they changed it to just be visual you would, instead of receiving 3k honor the first day and 6k honor the second day, receive 9k the first day and 9k the second day. but that was a long time ago unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shivadowclan.clanservers.com
Sponsored content

Timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timezones   Timezones Empty

Back to top Go down

Timezones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Occelot :: General :: Server Info-
Jump to: