World of Occelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Occelot

Fun Funserver running on Patch 2.1.X!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advertise!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ben

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Advertise! Empty
PostSubject: Advertise!   Advertise! EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:30 am

You guys should advertise to get more people on the server. Make a simple outline of steps to get connected to this server then save it in a word document. Then you can either print it off and hand it out, or make a topic in different forums and copy and paste the steps there. I go on everyday and I only see the server creator and the 2nd in command (both are friends). It kinda sucks to be alone in Azeroth.
Back to top Go down
Occelot
Creater/Founder
Creater/Founder

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Advertise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise!   Advertise! EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 3:24 am

ben wrote:
You guys should advertise to get more people on the server. Make a simple outline of steps to get connected to this server then save it in a word document. Then you can either print it off and hand it out, or make a topic in different forums and copy and paste the steps there. I go on everyday and I only see the server creator and the 2nd in command (both are friends). It kinda sucks to be alone in Azeroth.

tellz me about it...but i am advertising
Back to top Go down
https://worldofoccelot.own0.com
tyler

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Advertise! Empty
PostSubject: New People   Advertise! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 4:47 pm

If you guys do want more people i was playing on hswow and it sucks but a few of my friends feel the same way..they are interested in coming over..so basically just try to get old friends from other servers to come on over afro
Back to top Go down
Kranka1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Advertise! Empty
PostSubject: Advertise?   Advertise! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:15 pm

ADVERTISE??? FOR A SERVER THAT ISN't ONLINE EVER?????
LOL!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! I wanted to join here one week ago and it wasn't online ever :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertise!   Advertise! Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Occelot :: General :: recomendations-
Jump to: