World of Occelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Occelot

Fun Funserver running on Patch 2.1.X!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unable to Connect--- Help :-]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaxtermike

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Unable to Connect--- Help :-] Empty
PostSubject: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Ok so I made account since world domination is a lost cause and i got registered and all that stuff What a Face then I logged in and boom
"Invalid information please contact Blizzard" scratch study scratch so i try 2 minutes later same thing and I did put in right information and yes I did change my realmlist thing bounce so what now?tongue lol! lol! lol!

You guys can call me Mike farao
Back to top Go down
Occelot
Creater/Founder
Creater/Founder

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 12:09 am

jaxtermike wrote:
Ok so I made account since world domination is a lost cause and i got registered and all that stuff What a Face then I logged in and boom
"Invalid information please contact Blizzard" scratch study scratch so i try 2 minutes later same thing and I did put in right information and yes I did change my realmlist thing bounce so what now?tongue lol! lol! lol!

You guys can call me Mike farao

all i can say is that if u were to read royjone's post on how to connect you wouldn't be posting this -.-
Back to top Go down
https://worldofoccelot.own0.com
RoyJones
Admin/Support

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 4:57 pm

let me know if you still can't log in. been getting a few posts about this and might need to edit a few things on the server. it should be updating every few minutes but i might have accidentally added 1 too many 0's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shivadowclan.clanservers.com
jaxtermike

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm

ok, I can't connect today either but maybe Occelot isnt on his computer right now- that might be the problem but I would appreciate it if you would check if you put too many 0's in Smile All I wanna do is play on this server lol

--- oh an Occelot, I did read his post on how to connect, so I would appreciate it if you didnt take me as a complete retard:| Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
RoyJones
Admin/Support

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 12:10 am

jaxtermike wrote:
ok, I can't connect today either but maybe Occelot isnt on his computer right now- that might be the problem but I would appreciate it if you would check if you put too many 0's in Smile All I wanna do is play on this server lol

--- oh an Occelot, I did read his post on how to connect, so I would appreciate it if you didnt take me as a complete retard:| Neutral Neutral

i havn't been able to talk to occelot for the last 2 or 3 days except once. my guess would be that the server isnt up. i doublechecked and everything is correct on the .conf files.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shivadowclan.clanservers.com
Occelot
Creater/Founder
Creater/Founder

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 5:34 am

jaxtermike wrote:

im sorry man, that was a stressful say for me, i was kinda being a douche, well the server is fixed, haha so it's back to it's regular schedualei
Back to top Go down
https://worldofoccelot.own0.com
jaxtermike

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Its ok Very Happy I have days like that too.

Still says "Unable to Connect" lol cyclops thing seem to not work with me-- ever lol
Back to top Go down
tecnox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 pm

The link on the "how to connect" doesn't work bounce

This sounds like a nice server, so plz fix the Link... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to Connect--- Help :-]   Unable to Connect--- Help :-] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to Connect--- Help :-]
Page 1 of 1