World of Occelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Occelot

Fun Funserver running on Patch 2.1.X!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hondo app (just roll it around a bit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigHondo08

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Hondo app (just roll it around a bit) Empty
PostSubject: Hondo app (just roll it around a bit)   Hondo app (just roll it around a bit) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:36 am

Name: Seth

In-Game Name: Hondo

Emulator you are good with: mainly antrix and shadowhunters but also dabble in others
Skills with the above emulator: i know all commands, and am an item scriptor

Servers you have previously been GM on: ive been a GM on my own my own server as well as my friends server and destinywow

Proof of Above: no proof for my server or my friends but you can check this site destinywow.ath.cx even though the sever is down

Reason you are applying for GM on this server: i like to help people and because i like this server allot more than my own or destinywow

What a GM can do: mainly teach people skills/spells(if unable to be taught from a trainer), give quest items to those who have won the item but have still yet to recieve it, unstucking, and increase ones own level cap, and help those in need.

What a GM can not do: A GM is not allowed/cant kill other players, a GM cannot delete any npcs or objects, a GM is not allowed to give items(except for what i mentioned in what a GM can do), A GM cannot spawn anything and leave it their(must delete it after use), act in any way which would be considered moronic, childish, or innapropriate.

I know that their are "no spots available" but atleast roll it around and think about it, im very serious and professional about what I do.

I am leaving for scottland tomorrow so If you reply to this I will not respond until july 15th because I am unable to do so.
Back to top Go down

Hondo app (just roll it around a bit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Occelot :: General :: GM applications (NO spots available)-
Jump to: